“We have now instructed Dominic on two occasions; firstly to renew our boundary fence and secondly to construct a supporting wall made up of wooden sleepers to prevent further deterioration of our rear hedge. Each time Dominic was both punctual, very hard working and completed his work to the highest standard. Nothing was too much trouble; always going out of his way to ensure that we were happy. We would have no hesitation in instructing Dominic in the future and have, in fact, recommended him to our Son who has also instructed Dominic and is very happy with his work.”
- Mr & Mrs J, St Austell
“I would whole heartily recommend DCPS (Dom), he has carried out various building and general jobs around both my home in Golant and at my business unit. I have found his work of an excellent standard with a great skill base across a wide range of building and general maintenance jobs. Great to find someone who is very trustworthy, reliable and delivers a good end result.” - Ms H Golant
“Having recently moved we needed a local builder to complete a few jobs around our new home. Dom did a fantastic job and we couldn't be more pleased. His level of workmanship, knowledge, friendliness and efficiency are brilliant. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone - he certainly knows his stuff!” - Mr & Mrs P, Foxhole, Cornwall
“I am so glad that a friend recommended Dominic to paint my kitchen and utility room. He completed the work in a very professional manner and to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend him to anyone.” - Mrs G Par
Mrs N, Aldermaston
- “Dom has completed a couple of jobs at our house in the last 12 months. The work was completed to very high standard and he cleaned up after himself!
- A very punctual, honest hard worker, we are more than happy with his workmanship and professionalism and would have no hesitation in recommending him to our families and friends.”
Mrs & Mr F, Brimpton
- “We are delighted with the new patio. The quality of the work was excellent including allowance for good drainage.
- Dom's work can be thoroughly recommended.”
Mr & Mrs S, Calcot
- “We had an existing cupboard converted into a shower room by Dom, and we are absolutely thrilled with the result.
- We found that he is punctual, trustworthy, and clearly does a very good job. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Dom.”
Mr H, Brimpton
- “We have employed Dom to undertake a number of jobs both inside and outside and have always been satisfied with the work he has done. The jobs vary from tiling, refitting a bathroom and decorating the sitting room to laying a new lawn, building a new shed and constructing garden screens and fences.
- Dom is entirely trustworthy, works the agreed hours and is flexible if one job reveals another problem. I would recommend the standard of Dom's work as well as his commitment to the jobs he does.”
Mrs W, Burghfield
- “Dom has completed a few jobs for us over the last couple of months, this has included painting, putting up wallpaper, making and putting up shelves, retiling a shower room floor, changing light fittings, changing kitchen tap, putting up curtain poles/rails and staining the garden fence.
- Dom has always been punctual and ensured that he tidied and cleared away at the end of each day. Dom was able to talk through with us any difficulties we came across as work was undertaken and helped us in thinking about different options and what could be done.
- Dom was professional and trustworthy and we would recommend him for all areas of work.”
St Peters Almshouses Charity
- “Various jobs have been completed by Dominic over the past 12 months. They include replacing main stop-cocks, fencing, decorating, re fitting internal doors to meet fire safety regulations.
- In our environment is it very important that we have someone who we can trust and rely upon and to this end, we can not more highly recommend Dom for any job you may be considering.”
Mr M, Brimpton
- “Dominic has undertaken a variety of jobs for us during the past year including replacing the central heating water pump, re roofing the shed, fitting a pair of five bar gates.
- He has always shown a high standard of workmanship, commitment and reliability. We unreservedly recommend his services. ”
Mrs M Mortimer
- “Dominic has done a number of jobs for us over the last few years, both interior and exterior work, from brickwork to plumbing and we would be happy to recommend him as a general builder with a wide range of skills. He is friendly and professional at all times - he gives thorough and detailed quotations and completes the work to a high standard.”
Mr C, Mortimer
- “We started dealing with DCPS in their first year of trading and on a number of occasions since. We have found them to be extremely honest, reliable, fair and value for money. In particular, Dominic has turned his hand very professionally to plumbing (new bathroom and a small job), tiling (walls and floors), heating (extension to our system) and other items too. In addition to planned projects and jobs, on occasion DCPS have arrived promptly after call for help.
- Unlike some other trade businesses, Dominic has listened and made recommendations to get things either exactly as we wanted, or to a budget - and when a job has not been right for them, they have let us know which provides an excellent level of trust and peace of mind.
- Dominic is an extremely nice fellow. Therefore, we do not only recommend DCPS without hesitation, but it is our pleasure to do so.”
Mrs S, Kingsclere
- “DCPS have done several small jobs for me and I have been pleased with the results. Dominic is reliable and trustworthy, does professional work and does not overcharge. I have sufficient confidence in him that he is about to do a complete overhaul of a shower room for me.”
+ Show more
Mrs J, Pamber Heath
- “Dom worked on my house for about a year, turning it into a very pleasant
home. Computer problems were sorted as well! He is considerate, reliable
and seems to find a resolution to any problem. I am very happy to recommend
him to anyone.”
Mr C, Tadley
- “DCPS has done a number of different jobs over the years. We have always been extremely happy with the service provided. The work has always been done to a very high standard and completed in a professional manner with the minimum of disruption and maximum value for money. It is the reason we have gone back to DCPS for all our maintenance and general household improvement work over the years.
- Complete renovation of a downstairs bathroom and toilet which involved digging out the flooring and moving the water supply, waste outlets and electrical work. This, together with the installation of power pump, shower, bath, toilet and sink together with re-plastering, travertine tiling and redecoration.
- Renovation and redecoration of an upstairs bathroom which involved installation of a new shower, flooring changes and re-routing waste outlets.
- Complete replacement, and painting of the the roof waistline, which included replacement of the bargeboards, repairs to the rafters, installation of new guttering, renovation to the soakaways and complete painting.
- Relocation of central heating radiators together with flushing, corrosion inhibition, bleeding and recommissioning of the central heating system.
- Total refurbishment of the main bedroom which involved removal of built in wardrobes, removing plaster work and renovation of the exposed old brickwork and lime mortaring together with relocation of the radiator, installation of new skirting board, exposure of oak ceiling beam and full decorating.
- Full refurbishment of a bedroom which involved, radiator relocation, plaster panelling, sanding and polishing old pine floorboards, paint preparation and finishing
- DCPS have also been very good with smaller jobs such as large hedge cutting, removal of garden waste, installation of powered water supply.
- In summary, we have always been extremely pleased with DCPS, in every way, that’s why we choose them for all our household maintenance and refurnishment work – small and large jobs, and will continue to do so.”
Mr M, Pamber Green
- “I have engaged DCPS for a number of building and renovation jobs at our home over the past few years including re laying our patio, erecting a pergola, repointing an external wall and painting the whole of the exterior of the house.
- Needless to say the quality of their work is excellent, the care and attention to detail is first class and their prices are extremely reasonable for such a quality service.
- I'm pleased to say that DCPS have just recently completed a major internal renovation for us too and the result is amazing! I have no hestiation in recommending DCPS for any kind of building or decorating work. They are reliable, trustworthy and never fail to leave everything clean and tidy when they finish at the end of the day.”
Mr M, Tadley
- “We recently purchased a two bed house which required a light refurbishment throughout. Over a four week period Dom completed the works, which included the refurbishment of a kitchen and bathroom. We highly recommend for any works.”
Mr M, Brimpton Common
- “Having carried out a number of jobs for us during the past couple of years, Dom has just finished a complete refurbishment of our kitchen, which included the removal of walls, blocking up doorways, under floor heating and the fitting of velux windows. We are very pleased with the end result and the way in which all works were carried out and have no hesitation in recommending Dom to anyone, for both small and large projects.”
+ Show more
General Building Services
Mr B, Harrow
- “We really appreciated the daily e-mail update of work in progress - this was most helpful to us managing the refurbishment from a distance. DC’s work was to a very high standard indeed and we had total confidence throughout the project.”
Mrs H, Brimpton
- “Dominic can always be relied upon to carry out a thorough and professional job; he does not cut corners and the end result is always of a very high standard.
- He is very hard working, is a pleasure to have in the house and after asking if it was ok to have a radio on he keeps the volume low! Highly Recommended.”
Mrs R, Brimpton
- “I have known Dom Clifton of DCPS for about three years and he has done various assorted jobs for me. During that time I have always found him to be hard working, reliable and conscientious. Since I have lived in my property a lot of work has been carried out by different people but I can honestly say that Mr Clifton has been the shining star!
- On my recommendation several neighbours and friends have employed him and I am pleased to say that they too have been impressed by his work ethos and general attitude. I have no hesitation in strongly supporting him and encouraging others to do so.”
Mr J, Tadley
- “DCPS provided a prompt and courteous service with a high standard of workmanship. I would have no hesitation in giving a recommendation.”
Mrs S, Brimpton
- “Dominic has done a number of jobs for us. We have been extremely happy with his work and pleased with the end result. He is both helpful and reliable and we would not hesitate in recommending him.
- Dom is efficient and does not take longer than is necessary on a job. He is happy to look at jobs, discuss options and offer advice. We are really pleased with the work he has carried out for us.
- I love my walk in wardrobe!”
+ Show more
Mr W, Beenham Hill
- “We asked Dom to quote for replacing our front fence and gate posts, based on recommendation from my daughter. He came within a few days of us contacting him and provided a reasonable quotation. He then found time to start the work within a couple of weeks.
- His standard of work is excellent and he continued working on the job despite adverse weather conditions. The job was completed within the quoted timescale and cost. We would have no hesitation in recommending Dom.”
Mrs W, Burghfield Common
- “Dom has recently undertaken some work in our garden and this has included putting in new fences, both a picket fence as well as a six foot high fence. Dom removed the old fence and ensured that all rubbish was taken away as we requested.
- Dom as always was very professional and thorough with his work, he was also punctual and consulted us whilst he was undertaking the work. Dom worked to an extremely high standard and we are very pleased with the end results.”
Mr S, Goddards Green, Mortimer
- “We used DCPS to replace a boundary fence, 100 meters long! The job was excellently done to a very high standard.
- Dom cleared away all the debris and carried out the work with minimum of distruption to us. We are moving soon, and will be using him again!!”
Mrs S, Brimpton Common
- “We have used Dominic for a variety of small jobs in the garden including building a chicken run and making repairs to a wood panel fence.
- We have always found him to be reliable, friendly and professional. His work is of a high standard and good value for money. When a snag occurred he returned promptly to rectify it.”
+ Show more